fredag 13 september 2013

Unique Questions

1: If you had one song to describe your life right now, what would it be? - Hm, a song that describe my life right now would be Demi Lovato Heart attack. The song is about how she puts her defense up and don't want to fall in love, and I kind of feel the same but uses fall in love as a metaphor for something else. 

2: If you had two children, a boy and a girl, what would you name them? - If a I had two kids, a boy and a girl.. My girls name at this very moment would be Skylar, it is such a pretty name and special one, it feels like she would stand out in a crowd with that name. The boys name would be Vincent, it's a name that I have loved since like forever. 

3: If you could travel to another year in the past, what year would it be and why? - The year I'd like to travel to in the past would be 1920's. I'd love to live "The Gatsby era". The clothing was amazing and it felt like you lived there and then, like there was no tomorrow and I'd love some of that spirit. 

4: If you could live in any home on television, what would it be? - If I could live in any home on television it would with out a doubt be in Blair Waldorf's house in gossip girl. I LOVE her home and have done ever since the show started. 

5: What's the best halloween costume you've ever worn? - I honestly don't think any of them have been a wow, but I did like one year when I was the red riding hood.. I would if I have a picture somewhere, might find one a show you all. 

6: What's your least favorite word?- My least favorite word is all the swear words even tho I might use some of them sometimes I really hate when people swear. If you use a bad word in a argument I don't take you serious. 

7: If you had to be named after one of the 50 states of America, what state would you be named after? - If I had to be named after one of the 50 states of America the state I would want to be named after is Arizona or Montana, and that's only because they sounds like real actual names.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar