lördag 14 september 2013

Part 4 - Everybody get on!

21: What is a word/phrase that you say a lot?
- Hm, good question. I think I say "nice" a lot, it just comes out of my mouth, hehe. 

22: If your life was a reality TV show, what would it be called?
- If my life was a reality TV show it would be called something fun and fancy I think. Maybe something like "The sweet life of Kim" or "Kim in the city" Hahaha, my fantasy is just great as you can all tell.
23: What is your phone background?
- The locked screen picture is from a place I visited this summer in spain, it's on a hotel right on the beach which is very beautiful and fancy which is two things I love. The regular screen is a golden skull from Alexander McQueen, it is stunning and I adore it, I'll probably never switch that one.

24: In the future, what do you hope gets invented?
- A time traveler, really. So much great have happened in the past, not all people would agree with me, but I do think that I would love to re-live some things that have happened in the past. Also a flying car would be great.
25: What is your spirit animal?
- An eagle, strong will and very much 'knowing what I want' kind of person. 
26: Would you rather listen to the same song for the rest of your life, or see the same movie for the rest of your life?
- Hm, oh hard one. I think I'd rather see the same movie for the rest of my life, because I LOVE LOVE LOVE music so bad and I would not be able to listen to the same song for the rest of my life.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar