lördag 14 september 2013

Part three - you're gonna hear me roar.

15: Are you a night owl or a morning person?
- I'm nothing of those to really, I prefer going to bed around midnight or so and I prefer to be up later then 9 or 10. I love sleeping and do it way to much, but it truly is a love of mine. 
16: What 3 physical features are you most proud of?
- Three features I'm proud of with myself.. I love my hair, I think it's long, natural blonde and I just like it, hehe. Another thing I like on myself is my eyes, I think they are the one thing that shows expression and I like the blue color. Hm, third and last physical feature I like on myself is my teeth, odd I know but I had a brace for such a long time and before that I had the worst teethes ever and now their super straight and good looking which now makes me able to smile which I did not like before.
17: In how many languages can you say "hello?"
- Good question.. English, swedish, french, spanish, russian, greek, Italian, norwegian, danish and... I probably do know it more languages but I cannot remember more right now.
18: Who is the last person you texted and tell us a story about them.
- The last person I texted with is my dear Y', which is the best friend in the hole with world. Well, a story? Once upon a time Y' went texted a text with her cell to K' who answered her as soon a she could, they then had a very interesting conversation about nothing really but it was still very interesting.
19: what is your religion if you have one?
- My religion is non-existing really. I don't practice one and I why I don't do it is because I believe in my own things. I do not believe in a god. I believe in what goes around comes around, karma pretty much.
20: What is your current relationship status?
- I have a great guy!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar