lördag 14 september 2013

Part 5, and the very last one.

27: Do you usually pick truth or dare?
- I usually pick truth before dare, and why I do that I really don't know. I guess it's a habit. 
28: What would you do with a million dollars?
- I would save quite a bit, but I would also travel a lot, and buy a lot of expensive clothes and shoes, and bags and yeah, I love stuff. I think that I would also like to give a great amount of money away to different causes, for example HIV research and more.
29: What's the most weird thing you've eaten?
- It has to be some of the things I've eaten in asia. They have a lot of weird stuff over there.
30: If you could be one celebrity for a day, who would you be and why?
- If I could be a celeb for a day I'd like to be Cara Delevinge, why I'd like to be her for a day is because she is so damn beautiful. I probably think she is the most beautiful woman walking this earth. Also I follow her on Instagram and she really seems to be a fun girl knowing have to make the most fun out of life, I like her loads.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar