fredag 15 juni 2012

Shop til you drop - quiz time.

How much money do you spend on clothes every month? 
Hm, it depends every month, but at least 500 kr (swedish currency)

How important is it to wear label clothes? 
Well, it is not important at all, BUT I like labels and like to wear it. 

What is your favorite store? 
My favorite store of all times is Gant, I love their clothes, shoes and bags. H&M is also a great store where you always can find something. 

A store you don't like? 
I don't like bikbok at all, If you find something there it's just luck. 

Favorite piece of clothing? 
hmm, jeans I guess cuz they can life up clothes but also make your outfit more causal. Love it! 

What would you call your style/dressing? 
Ehm... Good question. I don't know if I can but a name on it, but classy and casual are something I try to aim.

Is it important to follow fashion? 
No, not in my opinion. I think it's important to find your own style and how you like to dress. Fashion fun looking at but still, your own style matters more. 

Stylish tips? 
Jeans and a pair of high heels is party and everyday. 

How fashion are you on a scale 1 to 10? 
Well I do shop a lot, but I buy what I like and not what people say are in, buuut I do like clothes and think it's important to wear pretty clothes soo... a five maybe? 

xo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar