tisdag 12 juni 2012

Just because I'm bored.


  • 1. Who was the last person to call you baby/babe? My boyfriend. 
  • 2. Anyone crushing on you? hahah, not that I know about. 
  • 3. What is your relationship status? In a relationship. 
  • 4. Has anyone ever sang to you? Yes, my bf, cuz' I forced him, hihi.  
  • 5. Has anyone ever given you roses? Yes. 
  • 6. Who do you text the most? I guess the answer is my boyfriend again. 
  • 7. First person to text today? Hm, my dear friend Klara. 
  • 8. What color are your eyes? Blue. 
  • 9. What is a compliment you receive often? Beautiful eyes. 
  • 10. Who was the last person to say they loved you and when? Hm... My mom I think. 
  • 11. Do you like your parents? Yes I do. 
  • 12. Do you secretly like someone? hahah, no! 
  • 13. Why did your last relationship end? Because we weren't sure of each other. 
  • 14. Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone? Hm, my bf. 
  • 15. Who was the last person you kissed? bf.. 
  • 16. Do you like funny people or serious people? I like both! most funny people I guess. 
  • 17. What are you listening to? Right now? the television.. 
  • 18. Is the last person you kissed older than you? No, my bf is two months younger than me xD..
  • 19. Are you happy right now? Yes I am, just a bit bored. 
  • 20. If you could have one thing right now what would it be - A trip to somewhere in the world! 
  • 21. Who makes you happiest right now? My bf and my dear dad. 
  • 22. Do you want to get married & have children one day? Yes, In the future. 
  • 23. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes I would. 
  • 24. How many girlfriends/ boyfriends have told you they love you? Only one of them. 
  • 25. Have you ever thought that you were going to marry a person? Yes If I found mr. Right guy. 
  • 26. Are you crushing on someone? My bf, hallooo. 
  • 27. Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt? Hm, well no. Don't like the word "hurt"
  • 28. Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry? Yes. 
  • 29. Are you happier single or in a relationship? Hm, well happy as both I guess. 
  • 30. Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn't mean it? No, I have not. 
  • 31. Have you ever had your heart broken? Yes, once! 
  • 32. Have you ever broken someone's heart? No? I don't think so. 
  • 33. If you could go back in time and change things, would you? No, we're not suppose change things. 
  • 34. Think any of your ex's feel the same? I hope so! 
  • 35. Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend? I'd like to think so. 
  • 36. Have you dated people who were not good to you? No, I haven't.
  • 37. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Yes, I do.
  • 38. Do you believe in love at first sight? No, I don't, maybe attraction. 
  • 40. Do you want to get married? Yes, in the future. 
  • 41. Has anyone ever told you they wanted to marry you? hm, yes? I think he has. 
  • 42. Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend? No! 
  • 43. Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds? Well, life goes on, important to remember. 
  • 44. Have any of your ex's told you they regret breaking up with you? No. 
  • 45. Would you believe your ex if he said they love you? No, dilution. 
  • 46. Would you ever date your best male friend? well, no.. 
  • 47. If your best friend of the opposite sex went out with someone you knew was wrong for them would you speak up? Well, I would tell him but then I would want him to make his own opinion about her/him. 
  • 48. Do you regret any of your relationships? No I don't. 
  • 49. Would you date an ex? Haven't I kinda answered this question? well No I would not, there probably was a reason for why he is my ex and nothing else.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar