söndag 16 oktober 2011

Just for fun

Well well. I am sitting in my sofa, wondering what to write about. It's not like I don't have anything to say. I have a lot that I like to tell you and make you aware of. The only thing that stands in the way of me and my writing is that this is not my mother tongue - But I am really excited to get better and I'd like to learn english as good as possible - It's a world wide language.

It feels kinda dorkish to write in english but I really wanted too try, so I did. I also think I fits me pretty good, just because I'm actually studying english on the University at the moment. It sure is a challenge sometimes but at the same way it's fun and educational - and a language that everyone in the hole world should know and be able to speak.

I actually have a plan about me learning english, well now it sounds like this is the first time learning english and that is not the case. Just that I am more dedicated now and have so much enthusiasm - anyways someday I would love to work in another country, live in another country and maybe have project. A dream would be to have a job where I have to travel and se the world. That would be such pleasure.

My blog became international for a few seconds.

XoXo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar