söndag 7 april 2013

I love writing.

'I hate to look into those eyes..'I really do, those eyes remind me of what I failed to have, what I could not have. Every single day makes me remember what I lost to you. Not one day goes by where I'm not reminded of you and your damn eyes. Those eyes made me think I could have to hole world when I had you by my side. I honestly felt like I was your princess and you where my prince, we were suppose to conquer the world together. 

I remember that day where you chose her over me so clearly that it breaks my heart, I still re-play it my head over and over and every time I pretend that you chose me and that everything is okay between us. For all I knew I was the only one for you. I've learned to know that I was not good enough or famous enough for you and you rockstar life. I did not get a closure with you or a explanation from you why you  did like you did. All I got was "I like someone else more and you do not fit in to my lifestyle". What you did not know was how good I gotten to know you and that your eyes said something else.... 

There will be more. 
xx




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar