fredag 9 september 2011

Funny questions about HP.

I just love dear Harry Potter and I'm deeply bored. So lets do a quiz.

1. If you went to Hogwarts, which house would you be sorted in?
I would want to be sorted in Slytherin because I think they're cool (a).. But I think I would go in Gryffindor.

2. Have you ever been to a Harry Potter midnight release?
No I have not.

3. What did you think of Deathly Hallows?
Well.. I think that the book is pretty good. And the movie is great aswell.

4. How many times have you reread the books?
Oh god. Ehm probably more close to 10 then to 5.

5. Whose death was the saddest?
Ehm. I cried alot when Snape died. But also when Dumbledore and Lupin. And ofcourse Freds. God I can't choose. :(

6. If you went to Hogwarts, would you rather have a pet owl, cat, or rat?
This one is easy! A owl for sure!

7. What did you think of the movie Half-Blood Prince?
I liked it, but there was some things that made me upset.

8. What do you think about Deathly Hallows being split in half?
That was the greatest idea. Because you got such a more movie. They had more time spent on the acual storie. Love it!

9. Have you read The Tales of Beedle the Bard?
I have. But only once.

10. When did you first become a Harry Potter fan?
I took a while. I started to read when the last book came.

FAVORITE
Female Character?
Hm... McGonagall, she's great.

Male Character?
Sirius, Snape and Lupin.

Professor?
Lupin but also Dumbledore.

Death Eater?
I have to say Lucius Malfoy.

Magical Creature?
I like thoose Kentaurish things. Half human, half horse.

Spell?
Imperio, the one that makes you follow every step he want you to do.

Quote?
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Book?
Hm, theee four or sixth.

Movie?
the last one or fifth.

Hogwarts House? Slytherin, they are to crule.

Place?
Hogwarts and the home of Weasly.

Weasley?
The Twins all times.

Couple?
Remus and Tonks <3

This or That

Gryffindor or Slytherin?
Gryffindor. Just that I wanna be in Slytherin.

Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff?
Ravenclaw.

Fred or George?
Gred & Forge

Butterbeer or Firewhiskey?
Butterbeer

Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley?
Diagon Alley

Books or Movies? Books!

Half-Blood Prince or Deathly Hallows?
Deathly Hallows

Sorcerer’s Stone or Chamber of Secrets?
Chamber of secrets.

Snape or Slughorn?
Snape!!

Lupin or Sirius?
Sirus.

Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione?
Hm Harry & Ginny.


Kreacher or Dobby?
Dobby!

Muggleborn or Pureblood?
Hm... If I was a so called Witch- I would like to be a pureblood BUT I woulden't have anything agains Muggleborn or something.


Bellatrix Lestrange or Narcissa Malfoy?
Bellatrix all times!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar